Regional Business Development Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-02 medical-and-nursing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
As a result of ongoing successes and growth, a newly-created Regional Business Development Manager job based in Singapore has opened up to cover this company's complex and niche medical devices business unit.
About the Regional Business Development Manager Role:
Working closely with Regional Senior Leadership based here in Singapore, you will be responsible for hitting revenue and profit targets by working alongside local markets to execute the regional strategy across marketing and sales.
- Drive and implement sales tactics and execution with country partners per year in line with county objectives
- Drive the execution of regional strategy with existing local sales channels
- Build strong relationships with regional KOLs
- Drive the implementation of local marketing tactics and execution with country partners per year in line with county objectives
- Professionally plan alongside markets product launches, obsolescence and recalls partnering with Regulatory and Quality affairs
- Create and implement local rep and dealer rep training with local marketing teams and plans
- Work closely with operations team to ensure stock level forecasting is in line with proposed marketing plans e.g. product launches, deletions, etc.
As this is a business-critical hire, to be successful in this role you should be able to lead and provide vision for sales teams and dealers, be accountable for delivering on commitments to the organisation and able to cement relationships with both internal and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in medical (such as nursing) or business-related
- Proven track record of sales and marketing with specific proof of creating and executing on training, development, product launch and life cycle management
- Local market knowledge and understanding of local medical regulations
- Ability to sell and negotiate with dealers and surgeons is essential
- Ability to create go-to-market plans
- Self-motivated with strong drive and able to work with minimal supervision
This role is for a Fortune 500 company, respected and renowned by patients and caregivers globally. Their surgical solutions, devices and implants are sold across 100+ countries, and they have a multi-pronged growth strategy; organically by developing new innovative solutions and also by acquiring companies with synergistic product portfolios.
If you have a successful track record of business development and want to accelerate your career joining this exponentially growing company, this Regional Business Development Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal