Business Development & Key Account Specialist
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-28 medical-and-nursing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Business Development & Key Account Specialist job based in Singapore has just become available at a globally renowned medical devices company. You will be joining a team that works with top surgeons to provide innovative solutions to complex surgeries.
About the Business Development & Key Account Specialist Role:
You will be managing existing key accounts for the company and pursuing business development activities to create new revenue opportunities for Singapore.
- Support revenue and market penetration for all products in the region while driving the development of relationships with key customers
- Support the sales team’s key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer surgeon events and visiting programs that espouse the values of our foundation technologies
- Thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly plans and updates that support the sales team’s objectives
- Acquire clinical competency skills with all company products; provide formal communication of customer needs to personnel for the purposes of improving existing product and developing new product
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all major competitors in all major product areas
- From time to time act as a product support consultant to surgeons and operating room staff during surgical procedures in the safe and proper use of company products and related surgical techniques
- Work extended, off normal work hours with flexibility in being able to adjust personal schedule
In this Business Development & Key Account Specialist role, you will be an independent contributor, empowered with responsibility and accountability of your targets and high-value decisions for the company. To be successful in this role and company, you will need a proactive mindset, dexterity to quickly make sense of complex issues while managing multiple tasks simultaneously. You will also need to be highly organised with capacity to prioritise in a deadline-oriented environment and ability to manage and capture details quickly with appropriate follow through.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably medical-related such as Nursing, Physiotherapy
- Minimum two years' prior sales experience in medical devices in Singapore
- Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flow charting, and graphs
- Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent communication, analytical, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to empathise appropriately with others
- Competency to learn and effectively articulate technical product knowledge and medical terminology in discussions with customers
- Have a high degree of flexibility and ability to collaborate effectively with others
This innovative medical devices company is revolutionising how specific surgical procedures are performed on patients around the world. It continues to climb at double-digit revenue growth worldwide, and is committed to helping patients all over the world overcome chronic ailments.
If you are driven and seek to accelerate your career with an industry leader, this Business Development & Key Account Specialist role will offer a larger relative impact than anywhere else you have worked. Great career opportunities await the right person for this role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal