Director of Business Units (Based in Malaysia)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Director of Business Units job has just become available at one of the leading primary healthcare providers based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for experienced business operations professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Director of Business Units role:
In this Director of Business Units position, you will be responsible for leading and contributing to effective group strategic planning to achieve revenue and cost of operation expectations.
- Lead team to deliver cross-functional execution of BU's programs to meet and exceed business unit objectives and financial goals
- Lead and ensure achievement of patient number, revenue targets and EBITDA by working with country management and setting cost of operations targets and budgets
- Work closely with operating management to identify obstacles and bottlenecks and by seeking creative and novel ways to achieve better results
- Drive and grow patient acquisition and retention by developing effective working relations and monitoring mechanism
- Report performance and align on required corrective actions
- Determine the right systems to support the business efficiency by determining and implementing approved guidelines, operating standards and procedures
- Lead the leadership development & retention of top talents
- Lead and motivate country management to conceive and implement the necessary staff engagement and development program
To succeed in this Director of Business Units position, you will need to have at least 15 years' experience in a management or business operations capacity within the healthcare industry.
- MBA/Advanced Degree in any discipline
- Experience building and managing a team
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in management or business operations
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in leadership roles
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and working knowledge of SQL and other key reporting infrastructure
- Collaborative and team-oriented work style, with the ability to work cross-functionally to facilitate key operational objectives.
- Energetic, positive and intrinsically-motivated
This company needs no introduction and is emerging as a leader in the healthcare industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Director of Business Units position.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Kindly note that this vacancy is handled by Sivaraj Naidu, Consultant - Technical Healthcare from Robert Walters Malaysia and all applications should be sent to him directly at Sivaraj.Naidu@robertwalters.com.my
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal