Regional Commercial Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 06 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Commercial Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a market-leading medical devices company in the therapeutic area in which it operates. You will be responsible for planning, designing and executing marketing strategies by working closely with the sales teams.
About the Regional Commercial Manager role:
In this business-critical position, you will cover the company’s entire product portfolio, report directly to and work closely with the Regional Commercial Head to develop annual sales and strategic plans, and plan and coordinate marketing and business development activities.
- Defining and implementing the sales and marketing plan in close collaboration with the Country Managers
- Alignment with sales on geographic launch plans, forecasts in sales (units, revenue) market share/penetration goals, profitability; is accountable, together with country sales, for overall achievement on actual vs. plan, ASP, product mix, disposable utilisation, and competitive information
- Develop key account management strategies, product pricing for the market, and ensure compliance with established pricing guidelines
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with KOLs to understand industry and region specific trends
- Support development of marketing plans for specific products, protocols, and/or product enhancements, ensuring proper positioning strategies in partnership with Regional Product and Process Managers and Global Product Marketing; support pre-launch, launch, and post-launch activities
- Ensure regional input for product planning and product management by gathering competitive intelligence
- Participate in regional promotional activities and trade shows and drive adoption of new technologies and eventually utilisation
- Provide commercialisation training to associates and distributors in the region
- Implement communication, training and documentation programs, and support tools for sales force effectiveness through objective market research, customer and sales force feedback
- Accurate sales forecasting through SIOP (Business warehouse) to reflect the potential opportunities in the region Accountable for implementation and maintenance of Sales Force.com(SFDC) - capturing leads, opportunities and regular follow-ups
To be successful in this Regional Commercial Manager role in a highly-matrix organisation, strong interpersonal and influencing skills will be essential to work multi-functionally with internal and external stakeholders at varying seniority levels. Since this role covers a sizeable region, you will need to be comfortable with travel (about 50% of the time) and have an appreciation for cultures across the region.
- Minimum seven years' commercial experience in medical devices, preferably in a Diagnostics, Transfusion Medicine or Dialysis environment with at least three years' experience in a regional set-up
- Understanding of the needs and trends of local markets
- Understanding of reimbursement policy, tendering process and participation
- Results-oriented with prioritisation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt easily to different cultural influences in order to establish a solid understanding of situations quickly
This company is a recognised global leader in their field, with ambitious plans to maintain its domination amid aggressive expansion in the region. It is led by like-minded and ambitious talent and driven by continuous R&D and innovation.
If you have a proven track record in business development in the medical devices space and are seeking a challenging new avenue to grow, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal