Regional Business Development Director
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 05 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Business Development Director job based in Singapore has just opened up at a growing medical devices multinational company. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of sales, marketing and clinical education members to drive growth via direct and indirect channels.
About the Regional Business Development Director role:
Reporting directly to the VP of the region, you will be tasked to develop and drive sales and business development strategies, portfolio offerings, channel development and commercial models to achieve profitable growth for the region.
- Develop strategies and plans to achieve the portfolio budgets, including successful new product introductions and driving for market penetration
- Work closely with other stakeholders to enable business growth through all channel partnerships
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of solution/service offerings that enable the profitable growth across the full portfolio
- Work in tandem with local counterparts to expand coverage across specialties and geography
- Develop and execute strong channel development and management strategies and plans
- Work closely with new and existing distributors to formulate appropriate sales and marketing strategies, and assist in the implementation
- Ensure that the appropriate measures and agreements are in place with existing distributors to monitor performance and achieve sales targets
- Development of effective pricing strategy through engagement with the relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with stakeholders to support the introduction of new products, enabling market access and rapid market penetration
- Engage thought leaders, local key opinion leaders and ensure regional inputs are managed and influenced in alignment with the regional specific strategic plan
- Represent the company at professional trade shows ensuring brand presence and engagement
As this Regional Business Development Director job is a customer-facing and leadership position, you will not only need the commercial acumen but also the communication, influencing and soft skills to be successful in the role. Since it oversees a sizeable region, managing an active travel schedule and comfortable with at least 50% travel will be necessary.
- Highly driven to succeed, clear thinking, and able to analyse and evaluate options and makes informed decisions
- A strong influencer, collaborator and experience working with various stakeholders
- Ability to adapt and change in a fast-moving environment and work with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; fluent in English
- Proven and sustained track record in a commercial or distributor management role within the life sciences/health care sector in Asia
- Ability to manage and motivate a high-performing team
This specialised medical devices company believes in supporting, inspiring and developing its people. It recruits the best and then gives them the tools to make a real difference in the lives of their patients. The company believes that fresh thinking inspires innovation – and its shared success.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work in and you believe you have the drive to transform and enhance the lives of millions of patients through your contribution at work, this is the right job for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal