Regional Channel Partner Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 28 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Channel Partner Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at a global integrated health care services company.
About the Regional Channel Partner Manager role:
You will be responsible for all elements of business performance for a sizeable region across South East Asian and North Asian countries, working with distribution partners to develop relationships with customers, creating new business networks and connectivity, while identifying and evaluating new opportunities.
With full P&L responsibility to drive exceptional performance and growth against internal and external metrics, you will report directly to the Managing Director of the region and be a critical member of the Senior Regional Leadership Team.
- Formulate and execute competitive commercial strategies that align with the company directives to achieve short and long-term revenue growth
- Set clear KPIs, track and monitor performance of distributors
- Ensure sustainable and profitable in-market growth without excessive loading of inventory
- Successfully achieve multiple new product launches with associated metrics; ensure deep customer, competitor and environmental insights are incorporated in plans and execution
- Develop and implement strategy for additional growth drivers such as inorganic business development
- Leadership of key customer-facing activities, including marketing, sales, professional education, key customer and distributor management nationwide
- Development of new/existing KOL relationships and association with relevant key clinicians
- Partner with functional leaders to ensure excellent functional performance including Finance, QRA, IT, HR, Communications and Legal & Compliance
- Represent the company on relevant industry and external stakeholder bodies
To succeed in this senior-level Regional Channel Partner Manager role, it is essential you embody and instil company culture and values. The company is seeking someone influential, resilient, ambitious and courageous, with an ability to think and act strategically yet be willing to roll up their sleeves and spend time “in the trenches” with the “troops” when needed.
- Minimum of 10+ years' progressive leadership experience in the medical devices industry
- Proven ability in delivering strong P&L with a track record in generating profit and ensuring sales growth
- Track record of achieving results in challenging and complex business environments
- Deep experience working, leading and leveraging distributors to drive successful business outcomes
- Knowledge of socio-economic environment and market dynamics within target market and strong customer and external environment orientation
- Ability to build mutually beneficial networks and partnerships with key external leaders and agencies to develop value-generating solutions
- Demonstrate high level of alignment to company's core values with unquestioned ethics and integrity; track record of establishing and championing a culture of Health Care Compliance
- Demonstrated enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global matrix environment to achieve business objectives
- Embrace out-of-the-box thinking in engaging and challenging teams when looking at challenges and opportunities
- Ability to lead and think strategically and yet operationally hands-on
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English (required) and preferably knowledge of conversational Malay to liaise with specific markets in SEA
This international firm needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in its field of expertise. It is a global, integrated health care services and products company, providing customised solutions for hospitals and physicians worldwide, with over 100 years of legacy, 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, and ranking among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
This is an opportunity to be part of a global market leader with a dynamic and inspiring working environment. This Regional Channel Partner Manager role will also provide numerous opportunities for further personal and professional development.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal