Regional Business Development Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 17 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Business Development Manager job has just become available at a globally renowned pharmaceutical company. As part of the APAC business development team, the purpose of this role is to support the growth of the company through new deals leading to an enhanced product portfolio across the region.
About the Regional Business Development Manager role:
You will report directly to the VP of APAC Business Development.
- Achieve growth expectations through strategic licensing and acquisitions relating to products/companies
- Source and pursue new business opportunities
- Drive the BD process by working with internal cross-functional stakeholders from across Marketing, Medical, Business Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs, Finance, Supply Chain, Legal and other related departments across regional/global/local structures
- Perform detailed due diligence and drive the development of strategic business case proposals for internal management decision-making
- Provide input for final legal agreements, helping balance risks for the company
- Maintain active external interface with partner throughout the deal process including support with negotiations
- Drive the development of portfolio strategy white papers on a need basis
- Prepare updates for and deliver presentations to regional/global senior leadership teams as required
To succeed in this Regional Business Development Manager role, you should have a proven record of successful outcomes in project management (quality deliverables and collaborative) and have the ability to help move multiple assigned projects and the closure of deals that have been approved by the management committee.
- University degree in Science or Business
- Minimum five years' experience working in/focused on the pharmaceutical industry in commercial/strategic/business development/business analytics roles
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams and interfacing with external partners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Proficiency in common business tools (spreadsheets/presentations/reports)
This is a bio-pharmaceutical company with a heritage of over 100 years with 15,000+ employees across 100 countries worldwide. They have a diverse portfolio of proprietary and partnered brands in key therapeutic markets and a range of innovative brands invigorating lives across the region.
If you have a proven track record of business development and alliance management in the pharmaceutical space and are looking for a challenging next step in your career,this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal