Regional Business Development Executive
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 20 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company is looking for an ambitious and experienced Business Development Executive for their APAC operations. This job is in-charge of identifying and developing business opportunities, and servicing existing accounts.
About the Regional Business Development Executive Role:
Due to ambitious expansion plans the Business Development Executive will play a key role in the continued development and success of the business in Singapore and the region.
- Prepare Business Development Plan
- Identify and develop new business opportunities; service and secure designed accounts
- Implement marketing principles and strategies to align with Company objectives
- Assist in building of sales network and contacts
- Work with team to develop business proposals
- Maintain and establish close relations with business partners and provide feedback to the team
- Pro-active in establishing communication and potential business collaboration
- Arrange and participate in internal and external stakeholders’ discussions
As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree specialising in Sales, Marketing or equivalent
- At least three years' working experience in pharmaceutical sales or business development
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively
- Self-driven and goals-oriented
This is for a high growth biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets recombinant human health care biotechnology derived products. All of this company's products have undergone substantial clinical development, and are in the process of securing health registration. Utilising a multi-prong strategy, they also collaborate with strategic partners and institutions in order to continuously fill & improve its pipeline.
If you are driven, determined, proactive and hands-on enough to work in a start-up and fast-paced environment, this is the role for you. Do not miss this opportunity that offers you a chance to leave a legacy and grow with them!
Apply now or call me discuss this further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal