Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 16 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Account Executive job has just become available at a leading pharmaceutical multinational company based in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for managing the assigned territory and enhancing the customer experience by identifying critical needs to achieve business objectives.
About the Account Executive role:
You will be reporting directly to the District Sales Manager in Singapore.
- Market and therapeutic knowledge - Be an expert in the designated therapeutic area in product and disease knowledge as well as the territory market environment
- Customer interaction - Build rapport by engaging customers and utilising Customer Relationship Tool to interpret and understand customers’ view
- Build and sustain valued partnerships - Leverage relationships with customers and propose solutions to address customers’ needs
- Develop territory business plan by analysing and prioritising customers' potential
- Implement territory business plan with discipline; evaluate the implementation strategies and adjust plan in line with changes to the business environment
As this is a customer-facing role, the successful candidate should be an effective communicator with prior experience in pharmaceutical sales.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Sciences
- Prior working experience in pharmaceutical sales, at least one year
- Applicants must have Class 3 driving licence and possess own car
- Effective communicator with good English language proficiency
- Display high level of emotional intelligence
- IT savvy
This international firm needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in the therapeutic areas it operates in. It is known world-wide for its employee-oriented culture, and dedication to innovation and R&D.
If you have a successful sales track record in health-care and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment, this Account Executive job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal