SEA Regional Sales Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 05 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading global life sciences and devices company is seeking a SEA Regional Sales Manager to cover a sizeable portfolio for the South East Asia region. In this job, you will be based in Singapore and be in charge of revenue, profit and expense objectives for the business by leading channel partners and ensuring they operate in accordance to the company's Channel Partner code of conduct.
About the SEA Regional Sales Manager role:
Based in Singapore and reporting directly to the Regional Head, you will be responsible for revenue, profit and expense objectives for the business by leading channel partners and ensuring they operate in accordance to the company's Channel Partner code of conduct.
- Ensure alignment with marketing team to drive growth in the focus products and markets through field activities like conferences, tradeshows, seminars, etc.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Work closely with marketing teams to improve the company’s brand awareness, generate leads and drive sales
- Work closely with customer service and technical service teams to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders and key customers
- Manage the recruitment, training, management of channel partners
- Responsible for providing accurate forecasting and ensuring key opportunities are managed in the CRM
- Provide deep, ongoing analysis of local market situation and lead the optimisation of sales channels / territory account mapping
- Ensure a high level of liaison with other department heads and the company staff to ensure coordination of activities and understanding of common goals
As this SEA Regional Sales Manager role is client-facing and requires you to represent the company, you must possess outstanding communication skills, strong business acumen, keen attention to detail, and a proven ability to influence at all levels with a positive and proactive approach in getting things done.
- Degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical or biosciences-related field; master's degree is preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Five years' proven and successful experience in sales and marketing in the life sciences industry (essential)
- Knowledge of the “Sale Process”
- Proven managerial/business unit experience
- Distributor management experience
- Good knowledge of the life sciences industry
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Preferred three years' relevant hands-on lab research experience
This medical multinational firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is engaging, with ambitious individuals working towards a shared vision of the company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting SEA Regional Sales Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal