Oncology Sales Lead
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 02 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rapidly-expanding speciality care pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Oncology Sales Lead to launch new products in their pipeline and manage an existing reputable portfolio. This job is based in Singapore.
About the Oncology Sales Lead role:
In this business critical role you will be reporting to the Managing Director directly to plan the launch of a new pipeline, develop business for the existing portfolio, and represent the company to key stakeholders in Singapore.
- To build and establish long term relationships with hospitals/clinics/Key Opinion Leaders
- Actively support sales and marketing activities to drive product sales
- Organise and implement sales/education related activities
- Achieve sales targets by building on current accounts and developing new accounts
- Conduct price negotiations with customers and make sure customers duly place their orders to the company's distributors
- Gather intelligence on customers, competitions and market
- Participate in events sponsored by company
To succeed in this Oncology Sales Lead role, you will have to be driven, ambitious and ready to be in line for senior managerial opportunities within the company.
- Possess minimum five years’ experience in sales/marketing specifically in the area of oncology therapy
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science/ Bio-medical Science/Pharmacy
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Possess a driving licence/own a car preferred
- Comfortable with some overseas travelling
This company is reputed and well-known in the speciality area they operate in, offering a close-knit working environment, good career progression and learning and development opportunities.
If you are a talented commercial professional looking to take your career forward, apply now or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal