Senior Sales Specialist
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 03 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
As a result of ongoing growth and success a new headcount for a Senior Sales Specialist / Manager has been added to a Globally Top 10 Medical Device company.
About the Senior Sales Specialist / Manager Role:
You will be supporting the Divisional Manager in achieving the goals and objectives of the division they represent. You will also report directly to the Sales Head of this portfolio for Singapore.
- Develop further as professional sales rep by acquiring working knowledge and selling techniques
- Able to tackle a variety of issues, general knowledge in medical device industry
- Visit customers and/or potential customers on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Manager
- Manage existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory under general supervision of the Manager
- With limited instructions of Manager, plan and develop the market for our existing and new products according with divisional goals and objectives, through execution, while optimise available tools
- Provide ongoing technical training and support to customers directly in the cathlabs
- Cultivate wide range of business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote products and services.
- Analyse and report to the Manager and/or others (monthly & year basis) the market and business feedback by using all available support tools
The successful Senior Sales Specialist or Manager (depending on the seniority and experience level you come with) will be solution-oriented, organised and able to multitask, able to work with minimal supervision and make key decisions on their own, and be a team worker.
- BS/BA degree in business/science
- Direct product sales and marketing role in the health care field, preferably medical devices with Product launch and business development experience desirable
- High level of medical device knowledge acumen regarding product markets, trends, competition, and technology
- Creativity, competitiveness, and strategic insight to drive innovation into product strategies
- Strong technical aptitude and a willingness to learn complex new technologies. Clinical experience in hospital preferred. Be able to attend cases and provide support in the operating room
- Strong ability to engage and interact with customers in a variety of settings including tradeshows / conferences, market research, advisory boards, and field interactions
- Enjoys and is highly effective at partnering cross-functionally, specifically with R&D, clinical, sales, and global marketing
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
With multi billion dollar turnover globally, this company is a recognised leader in the therapeutic areas it operates in. They offer a great working environment, autonomy and opportunities to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
If you have a track-record of sales and are determined to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal