Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 21 April 2017
An attractive Sales Executive job in a prestigious and rapidly expanding medical devices company has just become available.
About the Sales Executive Role:
You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager of Singapore and be responsible for developing account strategy to grow sales in each account with short and long term plans to increase sales per existing customers and to win new ones.
- Know each KOLs practice, clinical preference, speciality areas and special interests to better manage the development of the professional relationships and development
- Manage the activities required to keep a prospective customer engaged to lead to business opportunities
- Initiate, organise and manage all sales activities in line with given field tactic objectives to achieve sales plan
- Execute marketing campaigns in line with corporate strategies to deliver corporate messages to customers
- Manage vendors involved on all marketing activities whenever necessary
- Diploma / Degree in Life Sciences, Business, Marketing or relevant field
- Prior sales experience in medical devices, preferably interventional cardiology
- Confident, driven, dynamic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised with strong business acumen
This company has an outstanding reputation and position in the market given their innovative and pioneering technology. The business succeeds on the strengths of their par excellence R&D and patented products.
If you have a successful track-record of sales and enjoy working in a diverse team-based environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Executive opening.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal