Business Development Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 19 April 2017
A rapidly expanding aesthetics devices company is seeking a Business Development Manager for Singapore. You will be responsible for executing the sales strategy, reporting directly to the regional GM and working with a passionate and dynamic team.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
You will play an important role in developing future growth and direction of this company.
- Search new opportunities and sales channels on the market
- Deliver sales, fulfil individual set sales target and develop own network of clients
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities
- Monitor field information and trends in the markets, customers, products, prices and competitor activity and regularly report it to the company as agreed
- Maintain appropriate communication with customers and create brand loyalty through regular follow-up
- Make presentations and trainings, quotations, product specifications for the clients and store them as agreed with the company
- Participate in preparation of the exhibition; participate in exhibition, seminars and conferences
- Participate at marketing activities that lead and support sales activities
As a Business Development Manager, we expect to have good sales and key account management skills.
- At least two to three years in medical device sales, preferably in aesthetics industry
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
This company is making it's mark in the aesthetics field not only in the region but globally with their innovative and cost-effective technologies. They are a growth and people-oriented company looking for someone with similar attributes to be a part of the team in this exciting phase of their development.
If you are an ambitious sales professional with a passion for the aesthetics industry, please apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal