Account Manager / Sr. Account Manager, Hospital Channel
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 30 March 2017
An attractive Account Manager / Sr. Account Manager, Hospital Channel job has arisen in a globally leading MNC pharmaceutical company. You will be responsible for managing the Hospital channel, enhance the customer experience by identifying critical needs, and delivering optimal pharmaceutical-based health care solutions, to achieve business objectives.
About the Account Manager / Sr. Account Manager, Hospital Channel Role:
This role has geographical coverage of entire Singapore, across private and restructured Hospitals, for the company's key product portfolio. You will report directly to the National Sales Manager of Singapore, and work closely with a diverse team in a multi-functional scope.
- Master Market & Therapeutic Knowledge - Be an expert in the designated therapeutic area in product, disease knowledge and the territory market environment
- Customer Interaction – Build rapport by engaging customers and utilise Customer Relationship Tool to interpret and understand customers' view
- Build & Sustain Valued Partnerships -Leverage relationship with customers and propose solutions to address customers' needs
- Develop territory business plan by analysing and prioritising customer’s potential
- Implement territory business plan with discipline, evaluate the implementation strategies and adjust plan in line with changes to the business environment
To succeed in this role, you should preferably have a Bachelor Degree in Sciences or Masters in Business Administration
- Prior working experience in Pharmaceutical Sales, especially to Hospitals
- Fresh graduate with good education results and active in extra co-curriculum
- Applicants must have Class 3 driving license and possess own car
- Effective communicator with good English language proficiency
- Display high level of emotional intelligence
With a turnover of over US$20billion, this is a prestigious company with a long-standing heritage and reputation within the global pharmaceutical space. The scope of the offer, size of business, and freedom and autonomy to drive careers forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful pharmaceutical sales track record and are looking to take your career forward, this Account Manager / Sr. Account Manager, Hospital Channel job is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting role and opportunity,
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal