Regional Manager, Asia
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 21 February 2017
A rapidly expanding multinational medical devices company is looking for a high-calibre Regional Manager to launch and manage their business in Asia.
About the Regional Manager, Asia Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining and meeting the growth and business development targets for the company through distributors.
- Account management of major and developing distributors to achieve or better sales targets
- Promote and educate distributors about product advantages through marketing, conferences and distributor training
- Support major clients in the region, sales, technical and management teams to deliver sales targets, and optimise opportunities within existing client business
- Build distributor presence in all countries with the region
- Promote and persuade end users to order over other competitors’ products
- Collect and analyse competitor activity - customer segmentation, pricing strategies, etc
- Develop and manage a team once demand is established
- Achieve sustainable growth in sales YOY that delivers above budgeted margins
This company operates in a niche market where it's technology is more advanced, quality far better and reputation much more established against their competitors, making them the market leaders globally - they are now looking for someone to translate this success and expand into the emerging Asian market.
- Knowledge / experience of the local/regional dental industry
- Regional all-rounded distributor management experience
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead cross functional teams, as well as network internally and externally
- Proven sales and business development track-record, with sound financial management ability and strategic thinking mindset
- Outstanding negotiation, communication and relationship-building skills
The company is at an exciting phase at the moment, with a strong pipeline and vision in the coming years. With all products manufactured in Europe, this company will deal through distributors across the region.
If you are driven, determined, want to be a part of an ambitious company with full accountability and decision-making authority, this Regional Manager, Asia is the role for you.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal