Salary SGD39000 - SGD45000 per annum
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 31 January 2017
An excellent Sales Rep job in Singapore has just arisen at one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
About the Sales Rep Role:
As a Sales Rep you will be responsible for promoting branded ethical drugs (prescription drugs) and OTC (over the counter) products to physicians and other medical professionals as well as creating product demand within assigned territory.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals and objectives for designated products and/or product portfolio within assigned territory
- Appropriately recording sales call notes, tracking samples, and other territory management activities through company data reporting system
- Effectively communicating complex product, industry, and disease state knowledge to various external and internal customers
- Partnering with management, peers, marketing, and other sales support staff to implement territory management strategies
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum two years' pharmaceutical sales experience
- Strong track record of consistent documented success (such as sales performance, leadership, and/or increased responsibilities)
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication (verbal/written), interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- High level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
This pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you have a can-do attitude and are seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Sales Rep role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal