Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 29 November 2016
As a result of ongoing success and expansion both within Singapore and globally, an internationally renowned medical devices organisation is looking for a Product Manager in Singapore.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager for Singapore, you will cover the Hospital market business to achieve sales targets and grow the business.
- Implement strategic plans assigned by company standards and working withing designated hospital segment
- Territory planning, structured calling systems, direct selling to Health Care personnel of hospitals, identifying new hospital opportunities and servicing existing hospital accounts & KOLs
- Develop new business, market research, organise trials of new products
- Responsible for the tender and distributor management process
- Post sales activities such as site visits to advice on installations and in-service product training to customers
To succeed in this Product Manager role, you will need to possess strategic and tactical capability with a team focused attitude but also able to work independently.
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years in the medical devices / healthcare industry, preferably in the capital equipment segment
- As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills
- Organised, professional demeanour
This organisation needs no introduction as it is a renowned international player in it's area of focus. They develop and market medical devices and software solutions, saving lives of patients predominantly in emergency and critical care. Their regional headquarters is based in Singapore, with a strong innovation focus and pipeline for the new year ahead.
If you have a successful track record of product management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Product Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal