Business Development Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 29 November 2016
A rapidly expanding global medical devices organisation is seeking a Business Development Manager. Reporting directly to the Country Manager Singapore, this is a role for a dynamic sales professional.
About the Business Development Manager role:
With a growing client base, this business critical role's purpose is to push the business growth even further - achieving sales targets and KPIs assigned within their designated territory.
- Implementation of strategic plans assigned by company standards
- Management & appointment of existing/new dealers, structured calling systems, direct promotion to relevant segments
- Develop new business, create market demand, conduct market research, organise evaluation of new products
- Servicing existing healthcare personnel and key customers
- Regular written structured reporting and completion of sales reporting tools
To succeed in the Business Development Manager role, you must possess outstanding communication skills as the role is client-facing.
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years in the medical devices / healthcare industry, preferably in the capital equipment segment
- Strategic and tactical capability, with a team focused attitude but also able to work independently
- Organised, professional demeanour
The organisation needs no introduction as it is a renowned international player in it's area of focus. They develop and market medical devices and software solutions, saving lives of patients predominantly in emergency and critical care. Their regional headquarters is based in Singapore, with a strong innovation focus and pipeline for the new year ahead.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, with tremendous career progression opportunities ahead and a great team and company culture to support - apply today!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal