Recruitment Consultant (Singapore) - Healthcare
Salary Competitive + quarterly bonuses
Consultant Hali Yusof
Date posted 18 November 2016
We have an excellent opportunity within the Singapore Healthcare Division for an experienced consultant to come and help move the business forward. This opportunity is to work on our healthcare desk recruiting medical sales specialist, regulatory affairs and etc. The Healthcare desk has an excellent database, strong brand and legacy within the local market place. We are the key player for a large part of the market.
There is a great foundation to grow from so an experienced recruiter with the right attitude and approach can and should come in, bill well, make some great bonuses and make a big name for themselves both in the market and in the office.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 to 5 years recruitment experience and have demonstrable track record of success across both retained and contingent methodology. At Robert Walters, you will work on challenging and interesting assignments with some of the most prestigious corporations across all industry sectors. There is plenty of opportunity in the Singapore market to differentiate yourself so if you are consultative in your approach, confident in your delivery and proactive at all times this is likely a good fit for you.
You may also be considering a career change from an existing role within a healthcare or pharmaceutical company. Those currently working in a client facing role with the requirement to understand medical products will be seriously considered.
Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Exceptional people - individuals with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and one of the world's largest professional recruitment consultancies. The Singapore office specialises in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following disciplines and industries: accountancy & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & support, supply chain, procurement & logistics as well as technical healthcare. Established in 1985, the Group has built a global presence spanning 25 countries.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451