Sales Manager, Medical Devices
Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 28 October 2016
An exciting Sales Manager, Medical Devices job has become available at one of the leading global companies to manage the sales function for the company products. You will be managing a small team and covering the key territories in Singapore.
About the Sales Manager, Medical Devices role:
As the Sales Manager, you will formulate sales strategy, develop sales forecasts, budget and manpower plans, directs sales force and third party channels to achieve sales and market share targets. You will also pursue key accounts, leads in major negotiations for sales objectives.
- Leads the sales activities for a range of products assuring that sales targets are achieved and exceeded, the sales pipeline is effectively managed, and sales activities are effectively coordinated with marketing initiatives
- Investigates and develop new business opportunities, establish and maintain contact with key hospital executives, decision makers and medical staff
- Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles within the broader regional sales plan, monitors sales performance, guides and coaches sales team accordingly, building the necessary skills and knowledge through coaching, training and development
- Ensures that information is disseminated amongst all sales team members and that a focused approach to the market is maintained
- Establishes and maintains a market intelligence reporting system which will provide the company with feedback on market share, product performance, and competitor activity, new product opportunities and the changing needs of the medical market
- Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget
- Collects data on competitors sales tactics and prepares his team to counter them and keeps marketing organisation aware
- Spends a significant period of time in the field with sales rep with key opinion leaders to develop strong relationships, understand and service customer needs and to support professional development in the sales team
To succeed in the Sales Manager, Medical Devices job, you should have at least 5 years of successful sales experience in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrates high level of business acumen
- Proven ability to manage a diverse team of sales professionals
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High energy level, ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
The company is a global leader in their space and have significant presence across Asia and Europe.
If you are keen, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong