R&D Project Coordinator (six-month contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-11-23 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 3500 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting R&D Project Coordinator (six-month contract) role has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the R&D Director, this is a role for a project coordinator who is excellent in their field.
About the R&D Project Coordinator (six-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leadership, contracting and budget administration within the R&D reporting functions. The role will establish and maintain a contract administration process with R&D to comply with local SOPs and to enable both local and global R&D finance budget visibility.
- Handle multiple requests, prioritising them as situations change in a fast-paced environment, interacting with all levels of the company while maintaining confidentiality
- Establish and maintain the R&D functions contracting administration process
- Manage the ‘ABC’ budget spreadsheet for the R&D functions based in Singapore
- Act as a coordinator to help maintain the R&D vendor management process
- Perform life cycle management of R&D activities from contracting to liaising with vendors and be involved in timeline management and follow-up milestones for the projects
- Help scope competitor analysis to provide input into product design
- Enable a culture of file sharing. Establish systems such as SharePoint and shared drives for the structured storage of R&D deliverables
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements including preparing itineraries, agenda, visas, and associated files
- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments and expenses for the R&D function leaders
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including specific meeting topics and logistics as needed while maintaining the calendar and contacts for daily efficiency. This includes delivering key messages, objectives, logistics, travel, accommodations and meals
- Take responsibility for personal learning and development in order to develop
To succeed in the R&D Project Coordinator (six-month contract) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Industry experience and knowledge of administration processes within a business environment
- Demonstrated enthusiastic and flexible can-do approach
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage internal and external cross-functional relationships
- Cultural sensitivity gained from experience within diverse environments
- Budget and contractual management
The successful R&D Project Coordinator (six-month contract) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, where their products help shape the world today.
If you are a progressive R&D Project Coordinator (six-month contract) with a passion for budgeting and project management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng