Regional Strategy Consultant
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 07 March 2017
A unique Regional Strategy Consultant position has just become available at an ambitious and growing medical device organisation. This business critical role will involve cross-functional identification and evaluation of promising business development opportunities working closely with the APAC Senior Leadership Team, and will lead strategy and business case development for company's entire product portfolio.
About the Regional Strategy Consultant Role:
Reporting directly to the VP of Strategy & Commercial Operations for APAC, you will liaise with other key stakeholders in the APAC Senior Leadership team.
- Provide expertise and consultancy support across the entire APAC region
- Foster the creation of actionable customer insights and market analyses across the 3 business franchises of the company
- Pro-actively provide market and customer insights, demonstrating leadership, providing guidance and steer action activation
- Develop deep insights through research and analytics to identify opportunities, help to predict market dynamics and evolution and to guide product innovation, business and marketing strategies
- Take ownership to build and maintain a network of internal and external experts who can be tapped to address arising information needs
- Provide evidence-based support and facilitate communication of all the growth, change, and transformation initiatives to senior leaders
- Anticipate and address customer needs as the first priority of the organisation. Stay ahead of customer and market trends
Project Initiation, Management & Delivery
- Conduct and encourage frequent formal and informal communication with key stakeholders to ensure full engagement and efficient operation
- Intuitively and quickly assess people and situations and act accordingly
- Demonstrate strong persuasion and timing skills. Demonstrate agility and action orientation when facing change and uncertainty
- Effectively manage change and instil confidence
To succeed in this Regional Strategy Consultant role, you must first and foremost have a growth mentality. You must also possess 10-12 years' experience in business development / strategic marketing / cross-functional product development in the health care industry.
- M.B.A. or equivalent experience, with focus on marketing, health care management or finance, M.S. or PhD. in a technical discipline is optional
- Experience in innovation, ideation or creative product development processes
- Management consulting / financial services with exposure to the health care industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional or cross-country initiatives
- Demonstrated understanding of the medical environment and customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep, rigorous, analytic analysis that drives business improvement, growth opportunity identification, strategy development or technology decision making
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify, prioritise and successfully advocate for opportunities to drive growth or improve operating performance
- Demonstrated ability to both lead and be part of high-performing teams
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to use sound, independent reasoning and judgement to establish work priorities and be flexible to respond to constantly changing priorities and shifting deadlines in a fast paced working environment
This global leading medical devices and consumables firm is at an exciting phase of prosperity and a recognised expert in the therapeutic area they operate in. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and enterprise.
If you are driven, match the above requirements, please apply immediately!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal