Regional Regulatory Affairs Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marilyn Ho (R23112312)
Job Ref 1939750/001
Date posted 26 May 2023singapore technical-healthcare/quality-assurance 2023-05-26 2023-06-25 medical-and-nursing Singapore Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Regional Regulatory Affairs Lead job has just become available at one of the leading medical device companies. This position is based in Singapore, reporting directly to the Senior RA/QA Manager in the region.
About the Regional Regulatory Affairs Lead Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for creating and executing regulatory strategies, ensuring that registrations and compliances are fully adhered to. You will be responsible for maintaining the interaction with various company and regulatory bodies.
- Developing regulatory strategies
- Leading a team of five regulatory affairs specialist around the region, including training and appraisals
- Working closely with the country RA, cross functional team to ensure commercial strategies are aligned
- Monitoring and updating registration activities and license expiry
To succeed in the Regulatory Affairs Lead role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, regulatory bodies and cross functional team within the company.
- Six or more years of regulatory experience in the medical device industry
- Experience with SEA regulatory processes and bodies
- Detail-oriented and intrinsically motivated
- Experience in budget and expenses management is preferred
- Familiar with GDP, GMP guidelines
- Experience leading a team, effective team and leadership motivation
This medical device company is well recognised and respected in the field with diverse portfolio. You will be inspired to do your best work for patients and HCPs, a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Regulatory Affairs Lead job.
Apply now to learn more.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 May 2023A super exciting and rare Marketing Manager, Singapore - Speciality Care job opportunity has just opened up at a speciality care portfolio of products in Singapore.