Head of Regulatory Affairs, APAC
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 17 October 2016
A rarely available Head of Regulatory Affairs, APAC role has just arisen at a global healthcare company. You will head a team and be responsible for all regulatory matters across the different categories.
About the Head of Regulatory Affairs, APAC role:
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, you will provide effective Asia Pacific regulatory strategy and planning and provide strong leadership to a high performing regulatory team.
- Drive the Asia Pacific regulatory vision requirements
- Provide leadership to the regulatory function throughout the region to ensure goals are achieved in the most optimal and timely way
- Inspire and motivate the regulatory team to maximise their potential and become acknowledged as true business partners
- Lead overall regulatory strategy throughout the region to optimally align corporate goals and strategy with Asia Pacific Regional
- Remain updated on regulatory changes across the region and to adjust planning accordingly
- Develop solutions to address issues with other members of senior management and stakeholders
- Develop company positions on regulatory options and articulate clear risk-benefit scenarios
- Integrate regulatory considerations into the company’s regional product entry and exit strategy
- Work with commercial functions to partner and develop product positioning strategies based upon regulatory requirements/outcomes
- Make sure overall regulatory function is in compliance with corporate policies, procedures and practice
- Ensure alignment with legal ethical standards of regulatory function
- Identify need for new regulatory policies, procedures and SOPs when needed
- Ensure effective & clear communication among corporate, region and countries
To succeed as the Head of Regulatory Affairs, APAC, you will have the right balance of commercial acumen and technical competency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- Minimum 10 years' regulatory experience including team leadership, regional experience, multinational experience and a proven track record in dealing with health authorities
- Experience across pharma, medical devices and cosmetics would be ideal
- Proven track record in optimising regulatory plans, projects and meeting aggressive time lines
- Action and execution orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You will be joining a company whose vision is to be a leading provider of important healthcare brands to improve the lives of people in the region. The company operates across the entire commercial value chain, from regulatory approval and product launch to life-cycle management with a diverse portfolio of proprietary and partnered brands in key therapeutic fields.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Regulatory Affairs role. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng