APAC Communications Sr. Specialist / Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exponentially growing and Global Top 10 Medical Device company has just opened up a job for a Regional Communications Sr. Specialist / Manager to define, plan and implement corporate communications tactics to support the business objectives across the entire Asia Pacific region.
About the APAC Communications Sr. Specialist / Manager Role:
You will be an integral member of the APAC Communications team with responsibility for providing a variety of communications services related to the implementation of internal and external communications programs aligned with the company’s overarching business objectives as well PR activities to further the company's reputation as a leading global medical device/technology organisation.
- Plan and execute internal and external communication activities (both paper based and also digital and e-marketing based) to support company: Develop communication plans for all company events both internally and externally; Prepare reports, schedules, analysis and budgets on all activities; Plans and facilitates key employee communicate sessions
- Vendor Management: Assist in the selection and management of suppliers to ensure quality collateral at a competitive cost, within given timeframes; Interface with suppliers, i.e. graphic design agencies, printers, translation agencies and merchandising companies to ensure that corporate identity is maintained at all times
- Leverage Globally: Interface with all divisions and functions at International level to ensure that documentation reflects business goals and expectations; Explore and leverage global opportunities with global and other regional counterparts
- Develop a wide range of written communications including press releases, media pitches, social media postings, regional intranet website, regional newsletter, and internal announcements
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-cultural team members for communications and branding activities to ensure consistent representation of initiatives across all audiences and channels
- Working with the business units and/or country teams, develop and implement plans for communications and branding strategies for in-country and regional activities
- Support PR, media relations and social media initiatives with content development, implementation, monitoring and research
- Provide communication guidance and support to other departments and country teams
- Provide project management and organisational support: manage distribution of mass emails, coordinate meetings and interviews with subject matter experts and other key personnel in preparation for stories for internal and external communications purposes
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including industry organisations such as APAC Med
- Involved in media training and issues management
As you will be collaborating with all the business units and various country teams, to be successful in this role you need to be adept at working in a team and cross-cultural environment, and to maintain high productivity while balancing competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent
- Six to eight years of relevant communications experience in a corporate, agency or news-based environment. Health care experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and team work skills
- Strong attention to detail with big picture vision
- Demonstrated digital and social acumen, analytical skills, research skills and the ability to synthesize and translate findings into strategic recommendations
- Excellent project management, organisational, planning and time management skills
- Bright “quick thinker” and self-starter
- Be independent, display initiative and enterprise
- Proficient in word processing and presentation software
- Familiarity with major social media platforms and other digital tools
This role is for a Global Top 10 Medical Device company, consistently rated as the most innovative and employee-friendly companies to work for. It's business is exponentially growing organically (with regular new product launches) and inorganically (made double digit number of acquisitions in 2018 alone).
If you are driven, proactive and want to propel your career forward with a highly reputable company, do not miss this opportunity.
Apply today or reach out directly to me for further information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal