Global Medical Lead, Primary Care Portfolio
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new Global Medical Lead, Primary Care Portfolio job has just become available at a top 10 healthcare organisation. This role will require close collaboration with markets worldwide to deliver the current and future business needs for the company's highest revenue-generating portfolio with regards to all medical affairs and clinical R&D matters.
About the Global Medical Lead, Primary Care Portfolio Role:
In this business critical hire, you will lead all medical affairs activities and external engagement plans in line with the business needs. You will also be the lead for the global clinical R&D activities for your portfolio by providing medical input, reviewing and approving risk-benefit assessment, participation in product investigation report committee (PIRC) meetings, synchronising labels, PBRER safety reports, clinical overviews and central clinical response to questions from national regulatory agencies.
- Lead the medical content development - collaborate and work closely with the marketing and commercial team and input into campaign and material generation and ensure timely copy approval
- Accountable for medical disease and portfolio training to support the current and future business model
- Lead licence maintenance activities for all products under the incumbent’s responsibility
- Accountable for generating scientific rebuttal on competitor publication and challenges and provide strategic inputs
- Lead innovative evidence generation including real world evidence/databases analysis
- Work closely with the life cycle management team and provide medical expertise and support to the project in scope. Accountable for portfolio publications and presentation
- Regular participation and contribution to the co-creation meeting for inputs to the medical strategy and content
- Provide medical/scientific input to promotional campaigns. Develop promotional materials, ensuring compliance with all relevant codes and system requirements and that materials are adequately and correctly referenced
- Develop and review publications/abstracts/posters related to the product, key competitors and relevant disease area(s). Ensure the data dissemination plan (DDP) is maintained in Datavision
- Support the global medical team in providing medical governance oversight for the asset, including assisting in the management of product-related issues/ crises including medical input into manufacturing issues
- Lead license maintenance activities by providing strategical and technical expertise to support marketed portfolio for PREPS/global regulatory filings/commercial interactions/new formulations/ indications/SKU reduction/authoring of regulatory responses/medical affairs
In addition to the technical and experience requirements, as both internal and external stakeholder management is key to success for this role you must be an effective communication, negotiator and influencer to be considered for this position.
- 10 - 12 years of experience
- Medical or post graduation science degree (clinical respiratory experience is an advantage)
- Experience in above country medical role
- Therapy knowledge in respiratory
- Copy approval knowledge/experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally at final or near to signatory status
- Strong familiarity with and confidence in implementing compliance frameworks
- Clear communicator with sufficient business acumen and experience to enable communication and engagement with key stakeholders supported by influencing, challenging and negotiating skills
- Knowledge of and experience in phase 3b and 4 trials
- Ready to travel (30%)
This highly-reputed company is one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies that does that research, development and manufacturing of innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
If you possess the experience needed for this role and would like to take on the role that might change your life, do not miss this Global Medical Lead, Primary Care Portfolio opportunity.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal