Oncology Medical Advisor
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 25 October 20192019-11-07 2019-12-24 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This exciting Oncology Medical Advisor job has been newly-created to launch a blockbuster oncology drug in Singapore. You will be critical in all medical affairs strategy and implementation, including working closely with other functions to ensure a successful market entry and penetration.
About the Oncology Medical Advisor Role:
As a Oncology Medical Advisor for Singapore, you will play a pivotal role in delivering life-changing medicines to patients.
- Provide medical and clinical expertise in oncology to both internal and external stakeholders
- Focus on the development of professional relationships with key opinion leaders by engaging them in ESRs, scientific exchange meetings and advisory board meetings
- Build deep scientific understanding of company compounds
- Input into the brand strategy and life cycle management and take the lead in the design and implementation of medical activities aligned with the brand strategy
As this is a customer-facing role, strong communication and relationship-building skills are essential to success in addition to the education and experience requirements.
- Advanced scientific degree, MD or PhD preferred
- Experience in a medical affairs function within the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience in relationship and stakeholder management
- Project management experience
- Deep understanding of multiple aspects within medical affairs
- Extensive knowledge of the latest technical and regulatory developments
This company believes in the potential of their people and will develop you beyond what you thought possible. They make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with them. They are also a globally renowned and reputed brand, top 10 in terms of size and revenue of their product offerings too.
As this is a business-critical hire, the company is also open to relocating the right candidate; hence if you have medical affairs experience in Oncology and keen to move to Singapore, this Oncology Medical Advisor is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal