Medical Advisor - Oncology
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Advisor - Oncology position has opened up at a global top 10 pharmaceutical company. In this external and internal-facing role, you will provide medical and clinical expertise, focus on developing professional relationships with KOLs, enhance the brand strategy and lead the design and implementation of medical activities aligned with the brand strategy.
About the Medical Advisor - Oncology Role:
In this exciting and newly-created role, you will lead and support all aspects of a new drug in the field of oncology within a cross-functional team including regulatory and market access, while being a scientific expert in the field with a specific focus on engaging in high-level scientific exchange, building and maintaining peer-to-peer relationships with external experts, understanding and uncovering unmet medical needs, as well as generating relevant insights. You will also be accountable for medical plan preparation, delivery of medical education and clinical support to medical professionals, training sales teams and involvement in development of brand strategy.
- Work in a cross-functional brand team as a medical-scientific expert in the field of oncology
- Responsible for developing the medical product strategy and launch strategy and their implementations within the framework of the brand plan
- Build and maintain peer level relationships with key external experts to support their understanding of the local market and clinical dynamics, and to engage with the medical/scientific community in a highly credible, balanced and objective manner, representing the company’s dedication to and excellence in science
- Work closely with regulatory, market access, and marketing and other functions on all medical issues relating to your assigned oncology products over their entire life cycle
- Provide medical-scientific input on sales promotion and other activities, including their implementation and the material used
- Administer medical-scientific training and further education in your therapeutic area of oncology for the sales force and other personnel
- Organise and execute scientific events such as symposia, and other educational initiatives for healthcare professionals. Organise and participate in (regional) advisory board meetings
- Build and maintain expertise in your therapeutic area by continuous education and by participation in national and international congresses and company events
- Support the company's clinical research programme and externally sponsored research projects as needed and as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with all local regulatory requirements and company local and global policies and guidelines
To succeed in this business-critical role, you will need to be entrepreneurial, think big and work collaboratively to make the impossible a reality.
- MBBS degree
- At least one year experience in in medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Competent in adverse drug reaction reporting in compliance with local regulations
- Possess a high ethical standard and knowledge of the SAPI Code of Practices
- Knowledge of good clinical practice
- Sound computer skills on Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical, organisation and communication skills
You will be joining one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a broad range of medicines designed to fight disease in important areas of healthcare across primary and speciality therapeutic areas.
This company believes in the potential of their people and you will develop beyond what you thought possible. They actively support you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start, and so if you have the relevant experience do not miss out on this life-changing opportunity.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal