Clinical Application Specialist, Singapore
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Global Top 10 Medical Device and Services company is now seeking a Clinical Application Specialist for Singapore. In this job you will be responsible for providing application training and clinical education to customers in the use of company products and related best practices in all business therapies in order to maintain and grow business in accordance with business plans.
About the Clinical Application Specialist Role:
This Clinical Application Support is responsible to indirectly achieve business results by growth in patient numbers, working hand-in-hand with the sales team to make sure KOLs / HCPs feel supported and confident in using the company’s products and receive clinical expertise as a value-add resource.
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding, knowledge and skills across entire company product portfolio
- Conducts education workshops/ in-services/training programs to customers
- Performs clinical competency assessments of nurses and provides certification of competency where required
- Identifies strategies for optimising patient management based on current research trends and trends, responsible for clinical onsite and phone support with during/after office hours on-site clinical support at customer’s premise, including 24/7 clinical phone on call support
- Identifies customer needs within key accounts (eg new products, technical support or clinical training and provides appropriate support through liaison with the technical, sales, customer service and marketing teams)
- Delivers presentations to doctors, nurses key opinion leaders, involves and participates actively in marketing events, working closely with marketing Manager
- Maintains and develops existing and new customers through planned individual account support
- Monitor and report on competitor activities and provide the relevant information to management
- Update own clinical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks
- Promote a team culture by assisting others during periods of high workloads, leave or absence so that overall objectives can be met
As you will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Singapore Business Head, to be successful in this role you need to be able to work with minimal supervision, be highly motivated, independent, commercially adept, articulate and confident.
- MUST be a Registered nurse in Singapore
- Skills across most windows applications including word, excel and power point
- Good communication skills
- Strong commitment to patient care
- Good command of English and Chinese
This company needs no introduction and is a global leader in their targeted therapeutic areas. Their products are reputed amongst patients and HCPs, and the company consistently ranked as one of the most employee-friendly organisations to work for.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to join a renowned brand and company, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply now or reach me for further detail.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal