APAC Regional Clinical Education & Training Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting APAC Regional Clinical Education & Training Manager job has become available in a leading medical devices firm, based in Singapore. This is a business-critical role to provide clinical and non-clinical staff with the theoretical and practical knowledge to ensure sound understanding of the company's therapies by ensuring the optimum educational pathway and knowledge transfer to the countries across APAC region.
About the APAC Regional Clinical Education & Training Manager Role:
You will be working in close collaboration with the Clinical Education, Applications, Clinical Excellence teams and commercial leaders across the region to implements education strategies and strengthen the link between research and clinical practice.
- Ensuring education activities are congruent to the company missions, values and goals by developing objectives, agendas and strategies for courses and programs
- Measuring effectiveness of educational programs and reporting on the evaluation of each course, assessing participants through theoretical and practical competency based evaluation tools to ensure mastery of concepts, skills and attitudes and reinforce learning
- Supporting an open communication channel between APAC Medical and APAC Marketing to ensure product and product related software support are aligned with marketing plans and timelines
- Maintain an annual calendar of scheduled education activities including application training to maximise efficiency
- Provide clinical presence at congresses, symposia and similar as requested. Participate in the operational planning of the organisation regional and corporate scientific, medical and research groups, participate in one or more courses in formal education and functional area related conferences to advance knowledge and qualifications
- Provide clinical evaluations on new products, cross-functional working with R&D for new product development projects to provide clinical application expertise
- Review existing research evidence and provide expert opinion to determine effective application in a practice environment
- Identify possible research opportunities within Clinical Education to enhance program development and optimise company profile against competitor organisations, support Nursing Board activities contributing to positive outcomes for clients, care providers, and the health care organisation
- Maintain currency of knowledge and expertise in the designated functional areas, utilise personal, corporate and other resources to maintain up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of treatment
- Maintain registration in country of origin and membership of professional associations
This position will require travel to assignments as generated by the educational business requirements so you need to be comfortable with overseas travel.
- MUST be a Registered Nurse with nursing experience in Clinical / Hospital setting in Singapore
- Extensive experience in Public Speaking and delivering education
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary multicultural team
- Sensitivity to and respect for individual and cultural differences
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously within the scope of the role
- Ability to represent the organisation in a professional manner and build and maintain effective relationships
- Highly organised with proven experience in self-initiated projects and communication
This company strongly believes in strong talent learning and development, and will allow for significant career growth opportunities within Asia Pacific based on personal preferences within the Services or Educational stream. Links to the Europe/International and North America regions may also provide career opportunities.
If you possess the relevant experience and skill sets and are seeking to join an ambitious organisation leading in it's field of medical devices, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal