Regional Medical Manager, APAC
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 11 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
As a Regional Medical Manager job has just become available in a renowned pharmaceutical company, based in Singapore.
About the Regional Medical Manager, APAC Role:
As a Regional Medical Manager you will be responsible for providing evidence based Medical Marketing support, including but not limited to new product opportunity assessment, acquisition due diligence, clinical trial planning and strategy, and promotional material / publication planning and strategy for multiple product portfolios.
- Act as a medical contact for Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and external Medical Experts
- Support building of strong regional advisory boards and expert panels for key therapeutic areas
- Provide strategic medical input into core brand strategies and support medical marketing activities such as publications, promotional materials and product launches
- Review and provide medical approval for regional promotional materials
- Support regional business development activities by providing medical assessment and recommendations
- Provide scientific training on disease and products
- Support the development of effective patient medical education and interaction programs, together with regional marketing and country organization
- Proactively suggest strategies and programmes to drive the growth of the brand / portfolio
In addition to the medical aspect, as this role works closely with the marketing and sales teams, commercial acumen is key to succeed in this role. And since this role is customer-facing, personality and relationship-building skills will also be critical.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or PhD at the least
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in a pharmaceutical MNC in medical affairs, preferably regional
- IT-savvy and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Travel to markets within APAC is required
This globally renowned pharmaceutical company unlike its competitors, successfully achieves YOY double-digit growth, and has an exciting new pipeline launches upcoming as well.
This company seeks ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals, who have a true passion to drive growth and achieve market leadership across various therapeutic areas. If you are an MD or PhD with prior medical affairs experience in a pharmaceutical company and want to take your career forward, this may be the right next step for you.
Apply today or reach me for further details on the role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal