Associate Director, Medical Affairs, Asia Pacific
Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 10 November 2016
An exciting opportunity as Associate Director, Medical Affairs has just become available at a global healthcare company to define and implement scientific positioning and communication of products across different regional markets.
About the Associate Director, Medical Affairs Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new scientific data for clinical use and reimbursement of the products. You also support in-licensing and market access as well as ensure qualification and training for sales forces and scientific correctness of product promotion and websites according to country specific legal and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve business plans and scientific objectives as well as execution of measures
- Develop & implement therapeutic recommendations, websites and market know-how
- Educate and qualify M&S and Health Care employees according to legal requirements
- KOL Management and Medical Liaison for Medical Devices, e.g. treatment guidelines, reimbursement, NIS, IITs
- Represent the legal entity and negotiate and deal with third parties, e.g. drug approvals / dossiers
- Develop scientific strategy to gain data and provide a basis for prescriptions, contracts, new relationships
- Represent legal entity for regional med.-pharmaceutical communication for products and Medical Devices
- Medical Affairs evaluation of new drugs / products and market environment for in-licensing opportunities
- Lead, develop and control direct reports and organisation; Monitor Key MSU activities and achievements, initiate and control measurements
To succeed in this role, you will need to have sound knowledge of NIS/IITs, med.-pharm. information, sales force qualification, stake-holder management, E-market and communication.
- Approbation in pharmacy, medicine or degree of natural science with resp. qualification
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in Medical Affairs leadership positions in Rx, OTC, Med. Dev. markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The company is a fast growing healthcare company with diverse portfolio across pharmaceutical and medical devices, with their Asia Pacific headquarters based here.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong