Marketing Manager, Singapore - Speciality Care
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marilyn Ho (R23112312)
Job Ref 1935230/001
Date posted 11 May 2023singapore technical-healthcare/marketing-and-product-management 2023-05-11 2023-06-10 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A super exciting and rare Marketing Manager, Singapore - Speciality Care job opportunity has just opened up at a speciality care portfolio of products in Singapore.
About the Marketing Manager, Singapore - Speciality Care Role:
This business critical role involves the development and effective execution of marketing strategies to deliver the business objectives for company's oncology portfolio for Singapore, including leading a team of product managers.
- Develop marketing (stakeholder engagement) strategies for the Marketing portfolio aimed at optimising the sales and profit contribution
- Where relevant to the brand, coordinate the development and execution (cross functionally) of Tender/Government Procurement/Government Listings Strategic Plans for Marketing Brands with the Tender and Pricing Manager and Market Access Manager
- Be responsible for new product launches
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends and dynamics to ensure competitive positioning and make necessary recommendations
- Drive market research and analysis to drive successful strategy for marketing and brand portfolios where required
- Ensure development of key dashboard for each asset to track progress and highlight issues
- Control promotional expenditure, and its effectiveness. This implies that optimum profitability is the objective of promotional expenditure. Expenditure should be controlled within budget or forecast limits
- Ensure that the Sales teams are aligned to the core business drivers: build relationships with internal customers to ensure cross functional support for assigned products
- Develop staff, performance management, including the setting of objectives, reviews, development plans and support. Coach team members in skills and competencies necessary for high quality performance. Ensure PDP reviews and actions are completed in good time with appropriate feedback
To be successful in this Marketing Manager, Singapore - Specialty Care role, you will need to be able to work well with, negotiate and influence a lot of internal stakeholders such as Commercial, Medical Affairs, Corp/Govt Affairs, Regulatory, Pricing, Market Access, Market Analysis and Supply Mangers/Demand Managers to ensure outstanding execution and, of course, represent the company to external stakeholders such as KOLs/HCPs.
- At least five years' pharma marketing experience
- Sales and product management experience ideally in launching brands in Singapore
- Strong business and scientific acumen
- Sound facilitator and assertive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated planning ability and strong organisational skills
- Self-starter and solutions-oriented
- Demonstrated professional and ethical behaviour
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Taking up this role, you will be joining one of the world’s most innovative, best-performing and trusted healthcare companies. You will be inspired to do your best work for patients and HCPs, a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
If you have the required skill sets and experience, do not miss this opportunity to join a global top 10 healthcare company in this Marketing Manager, Singapore - Speciality Care role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R23112312 Marilyn Ho
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Regional Regulatory Affairs Lead job has just become available at one of the leading medical device companies. This position is based in Singapore, reporting directly to the Senior RA/QA Manager in the region.