Clinical Education Digital Specialist, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1889790/001
Date posted 04 January 2023singapore technical-healthcare/marketing-and-product-management 2023-01-12 2023-02-03 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A brand new and rare Clinical Education Digital Specialist, APAC job has just opened up at a leading global MedTech MNC.
About the Clinical Education Digital Specialist, APAC Role:
Reporting directly to the Director of Clinical Education, you will be responsible for using digital education technologies to provide tailored and flexible learning journeys to customers at scale and to engage with customers through digital channels. Your focus will be on managing digital education platforms, developing and deploying digital content and assets to enable and enhance customers’ digital learning journey with the end-goal of supporting the fast growth of the region with excellence in execution, organisational skills and collaboration.
- Manage and develop digital learning journeys through the use of Learning Management System on multiple digital platforms
- Take charge of managing the process of LMS migration (asset migration, testing, training, new journey design, platform deployment and commercialisation)
- Leverage the latest digital technologies to enhance customers learning experience and effectiveness
- Create and maintain digital education content e.g. online modules, videos, etc. for company’s education websites and applications
- Capture datapoints from education platforms and support to analyse customers’ learning behaviours and needs so as to design and deliver education more effectively
- Work with local markets to translate and localise the digital education content
- Partner with regional clinical education project owners and regional marketing team to collaboratively design the education and commercial programs leveraging digital platforms
To succeed in this Clinical Education Digital Specialist, APAC role, you must have at least one year of experience in building LMS integrated with customer database and tracking system, e.g. Salesforce, Power BI dashboard and be able to perform data analytics.
- At least two years of clinical affairs/professional education experience in the medical devices industry
- Experience in use of digital education content creation software, e.g. Articulate preferable
- Experience working on video content
- Strong implementation skills with excellent in execution and attention to details
- Effective communication and to be collaborative with global, regional team and local counterparts and external agencies
- Organised in managing and coordinating projects
This is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming lives through their global team of talented employees, developing innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help healthcare professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect.
If you have the required experience and are seeking an opportunity to be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries, this Clinical Education Digital Specialist, APAC, role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me for more information.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 January 2023A brand new headcount for a Sales Rep has just opened up at a global top 10 MedTech company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 January 2023A rare, new External Partnerships Manager, APAC, Pharmaceutical MNC job has just become available at a leading global pharma MNC.