Regional Marketing Associate Director
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1872590/001
Date posted 08 November 2022singapore technical-healthcare/marketing-and-product-management 2022-11-15 2022-12-08 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new Regional Marketing Associate Director job has opened up at a globally leading pharma MNC.
About the Regional Marketing Associate Director Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Commercial Operations of the region, you will be responsible for leading the development of integrated marketing strategy of the company’s critical and growing portfolio across the region (comprising eight countries).
- Lead the development of integrated marketing strategy and Brand / Product marketing for the assigned portfolio in the regional cluster
- Work with the country leadership teams (Commercial Directors, Alliance Managers, Access Managers and Sales Managers) to understand nuances of each market in the cluster in order to develop actionable marketing plans
- Lead effectively in data-driven digital and in-person engagement of relevant customers and health care consumers through branded and unbranded channels
- Monitor growth and financial strength of the company’s brands across markets
- Deliver customer, commercial, and marketing input to global franchises to shape and influence the global marketing strategy
To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to effectively manage and influence stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- Minimum of eight years of marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong track record of developing and executing integrated marketing programmes in a digital environment
- In-depth hands-on experience and working knowledge of at least one to two markets in the cluster or prior regional marketing experience
- Ability to develop and cascade simple yet effective marketing frameworks/tools to garner understanding of the needs of diverse customer groups, including physicians, consumers, payors, policymakers, and others for each market in the cluster
- Capability to synthesise data and insights from local markets and translate into recommendations for cluster and global strategy
- Experience leading in matrix structures, with strong capability to engage with and influence others
- Fluent in spoken and written English, with the ability to operate in a multicultural environment
The role is for a $6.5 billion global healthcare company, with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. They are looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress. Joining this company, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
If you have the required experience do not miss this opportunity to change your future and the trajectory of your career in this Regional Marketing Associate Director role.
Apply now to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal