Product Manager, MedTech Software, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1872240/001
Date posted 08 November 2022singapore technical-healthcare/marketing-and-product-management 2022-11-15 2022-12-08 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare and exciting Product Manager job to lead marketing for a portfolio of medical software across APAC has just opened up.
About the Product Manager, MedTech Software, APAC Role:
In this business critical Product Manager, MedTech Software, APAC role, you will be responsible for commercialising and managing innovations designed to enhance customer experience in digital treatment planning.
- Lead APAC commercialisation and product management of assigned products in accordance with the global product roadmap for company’s software portfolio
- Plan and execute on doctor adoption strategy to drive digital treatment planning tools adoption, leverage solid understanding of KPIs to develop detailed regional plans and support local teams in executing locally
- Collect customer insights and competitive intelligence to incorporate into commercialisation and product management plans and support development of the global product roadmap
- Develop strong relationships and credibility with sales, KOLs, internal and external customers through product and competitive knowledge
- Work upstream and downstream with global/regional/local teams to plan and execute new product launches related to treatment planning software and adjacent projects on reimagining the digital treatment planning experience
- Think strategically about the portfolio of products and use sound judgement and business acumen to make commercialisation and product management decisions
- Curiosity to learn and become a product expert in assigned portfolio, adept at pitching to internal teams and customers to drive excitement for new launches
To succeed in this Product Manager, MedTech Software, APAC role, you will need excellent persuasive communication skills with the flexibility to effectively interact with all levels of the organisation and with customers, adept in conflict management and consensus building.
- At least five years' product management and/or marketing experience in medical devices, life sciences, etc. with a preference for experience in software. At least three years' regional business or product management is required
- Experience working in a global organisation, collaborating with regional groups and understanding & experience of growing and working in extremely fast paced business environments
- Strong project management skills with ability to effectively manage complex cross-functional projects.Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Readiness to work in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Digitally savvy; familiar and comfortable with the adoption and use of evolving technologies
- Good spoken and written English communication skills. Chinese or Japanese proficiency is a plus
- Good analytical skills, experience working with data analytics and visualisation software such as MS Power Bi
- Readiness to travel up to 20% of the time is required
This is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming lives through their global team of talented employees, developing innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help healthcare professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect.
If you have the required experience and are seeking an opportunity to be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries, this Product Manager, MedTech Software, APAC, role is right for you.
Apply now for more information.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal