Brand Manager, SEA, Novelty MedTech Launch
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1820150/001
Date posted 23 June 2022singapore technical-healthcare/marketing-and-product-management 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new Brand Manager, SEA, Novelty MedTech Launch job has been created to launch a new device technology.
About the Brand Manager, SEA, Novelty MedTech Launch Role:
This brand new role has been created to lead the launch and develop of an integrated marketing strategy for a novelty new device across the SEA region (comprising of India, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore).
- Brand/product marketing in the SEA cluster; work with country leadership teams and cluster support functions to develop actionable marketing plans and drive launch readiness and implementation
- Develop KPIs and monitor launch readiness and implementation to ensure key launch milestones are achieved. Cascade learning to drive accelerated adoption in future launches
- Lead effective data-driven digital and in-person engagement of relevant customers and healthcare consumers through branded and unbranded channels
- Deliver customer, commercial, and marketing input to global franchises to shape and influence the global marketing strategy
To be successful in this Brand Manager, SEA, Novelty MedTech Launch role, you must be able to work in close collaboration with colleagues in the SEA Cluster Leadership Team, the SEA Cluster local markets, and global team.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of five years’ marketing experience in the medical device industry in Singapore. Launch experience of an innovative medical device or pharmaceutical product is preferred
- Strong track record of developing and executing integrated marketing programmes to drive product adoption
- Agile and collaborative mindset and a can-do attitude
- Ability to develop and cascade simple yet effective marketing frameworks/tools to garner understanding of the needs of diverse customer groups, including physicians, consumers, payors, policymakers, and others for each market in the cluster
- Capability to synthesise data and insights from local markets and translate into recommendations for cluster and global strategy
- Experience leading in matrix structures, with strong capability to engage with and influence others
- Fluency in spoken and written English, with the ability to operate in a multicultural environment
An American biopharma and medtech company that has set up it’s regional HQ in Singapore. This company brings diverse range therapies around the world, with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
If you have a proven track record of marketing in medical devices in Singapore, do not miss this Brand Manager, SEA, Novelty MedTech Launch opportunity that could change your career trajectory.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal