Regional Digital Lead, APAC, Pharmacauticals
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1817700/001
Date posted 17 June 2022singapore technical-healthcare/marketing-and-product-management 2022-06-17 2022-07-17 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare and exciting Regional Digital Lead, APAC, Pharmacauticals job has just opened up at a globally renowned MNC pharmaceutical company.
About the Regional Digital Lead, APAC, Pharmacauticals Role:
In this business critical role, you will develop and execute digital engagement strategies and initiatives to enhance customer and brand value for the APAC region, working closely with the CMO, APAC and leading a Digital Marketing Executive as a direct report.
- Define the overall future digital evolution vision and roadmap for HCP engagement and subsequently execute from inception to operationalisation
- Support annual digital brand planning, KPI setting and execution/tracking process, in alignment with key strategic brand priorities
- Work with countries to address shortfalls/gaps with digital engagement implementation and ensure best practices are shared and adopted
- Understand HCP behaviours, needs, attitudes and preferences in order to drive segmentation data collection efforts through internal CRM tools (field force collection) and subsequently, external data sources (websites, HTML5 eDetailers, etc.) to provide a comprehensive single view of HCPs.
- Identify value propositions for physician’s based on their unmet needs and develop meaningful customer journey’s, through a variety of digital channels
- Drive end-to-end operational roll-out support for new digital tools and technology to enable HCP digital engagement (such as IQVIA OCE marketing)
- Support the regional brand team and countries with designing and executing direct marketing campaigns through a variety of channels, in line with key strategic brand imperatives
- Identify and roll-out innovative channels for HCP engagement across APAC markets, e.g. telemedicine solutions and start-ups
- Act as a single point of contact for digital initiatives across the region and drive best practice sharing across the region and local affiliates, in order to maximise resources. Champion the development of digital solutions to better support HCPs and their patients
- Upskill teams on engaging, value-added content creation for various digital formats (email, eDetailing, SMS, social channels, websites etc.) and tailored to customer needs and persona’s, in order to support HCP value and engagement
To be successful in this role, you have to be able to manage and influence various internal stakeholders such as medical marketing, IT, SFE, business intelligence, legal and compliance teams as well have a strong understanding of what external stakeholders (KOL/HCP) need.
- At least five years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing
- Direct marketing automation via OCE, Veeva or similar tools (email, SMS, social)
- Customer segmentation and journey creation
- Digital campaign optimisation
- Brand and/or HCP portal development and management
- Content and digital asset management
- Data-driven closed loop marketing
- Advanced analytics and dashboard insights
- End-to-end project management and specifically digital project governance
- HTML5 eDetailing
- Strategic thinking and ability to shape a strategic roadmap
This is a biopharmaceutical company with a heritage of over 100 years, with 15,000+ employees and present in over 100 countries worldwide. The APAC region is headquartered in Singapore, with local affiliates in 13 major markets, including China.
If you have a proven track record in multi-channel marketing within the pharmaceutical space in Singapore and want to join an organisation that values its employees and has been achieving YOY double-digit growth, this Regional Digital Lead, APAC, Pharmacauticals role is right for you.
Apply today for more information.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Sr. Executive, RAQA job has just opened up at a leading global pharmaceutical MNC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 June 2022An exciting Marketing Manager/Product Manager, Medical Devices job has just become available at a renowned medical devices MNC.