Marketing Manager/Product Manager, Medical Devices
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1811950/001
Date posted 04 June 2022singapore technical-healthcare/marketing-and-product-management 2022-06-04 2022-07-04 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager/Product Manager, Medical Devices job has just become available at a renowned medical devices MNC.
About the Marketing Manager/Product Manager, Medical Devices Role:
Reporting directly to the GM, you will be responsible for driving and supporting revenue growth, pricing and profitability of all business areas, directing the sales team in the design and execution of short-term and long-term marketing initiatives as well as providing proactive and professional cooperation with global marketing.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy across all three business areas
- Liaise with the sales force, our professional customers & end users, in addition to offering internal input to market and competitive developments
- Execute the global strategy, global agenda and value propositions in line with local market dynamics
- Grow the capability of the sales team in professional knowledge about products, industries and clinical knowledge through training and coaching
- Provide direction, manages and develops the marketing, medical teams and consumer care in the development and implementation of new product launches, campaigns and education programmes
- Drive and support revenue growth, pricing and profitability of business areas
- Monitor and influencie the market dynamics in the country (reimbursement/competitors/customer group levels/government, KOL’s (Key Opinion Leaders)) with planning and execution of market analysis and survey
- Provide information and recommendations to influence global marketing (GM) to adapt commercial and marketing strategy in the appropriate way, including product portfolio planning
- Take charge of all product promotion campaigns with accountability for signing off all marketing and promotional material
- Ensure the accuracy of the revenue/marketing forecasts including marketing expenses and launch programmes. Ensure marketing activity is allocated in line with agreed forecast
To succeed in this Marketing Manager/Product Manager, Medical Devices role, you will need to be able to work independently and deliver results based on specific timelines.
- BS/BA in pure Science, Business, or Marketing. MBA preferred.
- At least five years’ marketing experience in medical devices in Singapore
- English and Chinese, written and spoken, to communicate with Chinese stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in developing channel programmes, selecting communications media, promoting healthcare products and/or services nationally/internationally to specific healthcare channels. Creative thinker with out-of-the-box ideas
- Track record of delivering results in executing strategic plans, action items and tasks to further the company’s short- and long-term objectives
- Results-oriented. Ability to lead others to execute successfully
- Understanding of and ability to articulate/communicate key competitor’s differentiating factors, strategic initiatives, competitive positioning, pricing, market share, etc.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing staff
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency required
This company operates globally and employs more than 11,000 people. They develop products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions.
If you have a proven track-record in medical devices marketing in Singapore, do not miss this rare and exciting opportunity.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Sr. Executive, RAQA job has just opened up at a leading global pharmaceutical MNC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022A rare and exciting Regional Digital Lead, APAC, Pharmacauticals job has just opened up at a globally renowned MNC pharmaceutical company.