Senior Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-25 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new Senior Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific job has just become available at a globally renowned speciality care diagnostic and therapy MNC. This position will report to the Marketing Director APAC, and will cover the entire APAC region including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Korea, Japan and ANZ.
About the Senior Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific Role:
In this business critical role, you will be driving downstream marketing for new product/ business launches, upstream to build platforms by engaging customers/ stakeholders to obtain customer/stakeholder insights and channel them into product development, as well as be closely involved with in-country teams on sales enablement activities and tools.
- Builds the clinical marketing and product marketing strategy for the APAC region
- Works with global marketing and country/sub-region marketing teams to formulate and execute product and portfolio marketing strategy
- Builds processes following industry best practices in new product launch process
- Builds product strategy definition, requirements analysis, and pricing. Directs the development of company market requirements for specific products or product lines
- Monitors the development of business plans, assesses market penetration, and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market share
- Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans
- Assists in building and executing clinical advisory board platform
- Maximise revenue generation and customer acquisition through the development of new marketing channels and strategic initiatives
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs
- Establishes pricing strategies and develops marketing tools for successful product introductions
- Communicates customer feedback to global engineering, manufacturing and sales to enhance existing products or product lines. Leads new product definition and business plans with joint departments
This company is going through transformation and double-digit year on year growth, so in addition to the right fit in terms of skill sets and requirements, the candidate must be agile, flexible, and able to manage change effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of solid relevant work experience, preferably with a few years in regional or global context out of which a minimum of five years are in diagnostic/device/ and/or pharmaceutical experience is required
- Experience in both product marketing (downstream) and product management (upstream) is preferred
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to manage, develop and lead a diverse group across various locations
- Knowledge, experience and understanding working within the Asia Pacific markets
- Strong customer-focused mindset
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Able to communicate effectively with people from different levels, and across different functions
- Individual contributor, but will need to collaborate closely with multiple functions, and where necessary, to take the lead in managing communications
- Proactive with good leadership and organisational, presentation skills. Natural collaborative work ethic and approach
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Willing to travel
This company is revolutionary in its innovation and approach to creating and implementing multifaceted and integrated hardware and software solutions to diagnose and treat a range of fatal diseases. They have been pioneering developments in the fields of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, digital imaging and testing, whilst developing long-standing relationships and incredible reputation with the world’s leading clinicians. They are in a phase of exponential growth, with offices around the globe is developing state-of-the-art solutions that help make the world a healthier place.
If you possess the relevant experience and are looking for an life-changing career opportunity, this Senior Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific is a role that you would not want to miss.
Apply now or contact me for further information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal