Regional Marketing Manager, Medical Consumables
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to exponential growth and successes globally and in the region, an exciting Regional Marketing Manager, Medical Consumables job has been newly created at a global top 10 medical devices company. You will be a key part of the regional senior leadership team reporting directly to the regional MD, and responsible for all marketing strategy and implementation for your portfolio.
About the Regional Marketing Manager, Medical Consumables Role:
Reporting directly to the MD of the region, you will be a key part of the regional leadership team and responsible for all marketing elements for your portfolio to implement the growth strategy and achieve the region’s financial objectives. This includes product and clinical training, market research, voice of customers gathering, leveraging market and competitive analysis, developing marketing plan with targeting and segmentation, formulating a targeted value proposition, creating and implementing a solutions portfolio marketing strategy.
- Driving the use of market research to identify opportunities and clinical trends, integrate competitive intelligence into marketing planning by assessing competitor portfolios and growth strategies
- Developing/contributing to regional marketing strategy, value proposition and solutions positioning
- Responsible for the competitive strategy/pricing to achieve market share objectives; sets direction for product marketing plans to ensure the achievement of financial/budget expectations and product line strategies
- Collating published evidences to support the company’s value proposition
- Developing sales, marketing and clinical training tools/collateral
- Providing training to sales and marketing teams to the appropriate detail aids to deliver value proposition
- Collaborating with in-country team to prepare marketing plan
- Collaborating with in-country team to execute tactics and track KPIs to achieve the sales and marketing objectives of the region
- Understanding customer’s clinical and economic needs, as well as values and benefits sought and prioritising customer segments and business opportunities to lead needs-based segmentation
- Identifying external resources/ strategic partners to contribute to integrated customer solutions
- Facilitating innovative total customer offering development to ensure customer success
- Developing professional education strategy and implement the appropriate activities
- Building and maintaining relationships with decision-makers in the healthcare system, government agencies, regulatory bodies, key opinion leaders and community to drive market shaping activities
The company is currently going through business model transformation to grow and be more efficient, and looking for someone adaptable, flexible and able to deal with and manage change effectively. To succeed in this you will also need to have customer focus, be results-oriented, persistent and able to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- At least eight years' experience in marketing or product marketing in medical device industry
- Deep marketing expertise in conducting market and customer insights; driving pricing strategy, product commercialisation and branding
- Ability to drive deep through working with in-country marketing to lead execution in marketing plans, track and monitor success of marketing initiatives and increase customer adoption
- Strong business acumen – ability to translate marketing plan to drive commercial goals
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross–functional teams
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and work with some ambiguity
- Knowledge of socioeconomic environment and market dynamics within target market and strong customer and external environment orientation
- Embraces out-of-the-box thinking in engaging and challenging teams when looking at challenges and opportunities
This international firm needs no introduction and is a recognised global healthcare leader. They provide customised solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centres, and physician offices worldwide, with over 100 years of legacy, 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, and ranking among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
This is an opportunity to be part of a global market leader with a dynamic and inspiring working environment. There are numerous opportunities for further personal as well as professional development in this Regional Marketing Manager, Medical Consumables role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal