Regional Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-03 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific job has just been made available at a Fortune 500 medical devices company.
About the Regional Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific Role:
Report directly to the VP of APAC, you will be a critical member of the APAC Team and leading a team.You will be tasked to identify, assess and implement opportunities for growth to increase sales volumes and market share through the development of clear marketing objectives, sharing of best practices, and growing market segments identified as strategic growth opportunities. You will work closely with sales, commercial and market access leaders to ensure proper deployment of the plan. You will be responsible for all marketing elements for the company's largest product portfolio, including product and clinical training, market research, voice of customers gathering, leveraging market and competitive analysis, developing marketing plan with targeting and segmentation, formulating a targeted value proposition, creating and implementing a portfolio marketing strategy.
- Focus on creating strong execution plans including marketing plans with strategies, market segmentation, targeting, market analysis, action plans, marketing expenses and sales forecast to drive growth and profitability
- Analyse the target market relative to the position of the product group to quantify achievable sales and profit potential, development of both short and long-range strategy
- Identify new business opportunities and strategic specialities or disease areas that address unmet customer needs and accelerate growth
- Develop, review, approve, implement and monitor productivity of all promotional programmes
- Lead new product launches and drive execution - create and implement product launch plans, which include specific guidelines with respect to market opportunity, product positioning sales message, sales strategy, sales pricing, inventory and sales promotion; utilise launch excellence
- Initiate products rationalisations, clinical studies and any other educational and promotional activity, which would ultimately build the value of the business area and maximise profit
- Develop appropriate decisions on pricing, stock, promotion materials, market research, regulatory and any issue which impacts business area
- Keep sales management and sales reps promptly and accurately informed on industry trends, product acceptance and new product releases
- Proactively cooperate with HE&OR and KAMs to align marketing strategies with non-clinical stakeholders strategies
- Maintain strong market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research in order to identify needs and opportunities
To succeed in this Regional Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific role, you will need to have strong commercial acumen with the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams.
- University degree in Business or a healthcare related field; master's degree is preferred
- Minimum 10 years' marketing experience in the medical devices industry; experience with consumables is a plus
- Strong leadership skills and strategic thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with collaboration, influencing without authority and working successfully with cross-functional teams is required
This international firm needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in its field of expertise. It is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, with over 100 years of legacy, 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, and ranking among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
If you are seeking an opportunity to be part of a global market leader with a dynamic and inspiring working environment with numerous opportunities for further personal as well as professional development, this This Regional Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific role is right for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal