ASEAN, HK and Korea Marketing Lead
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-07 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new ASEAN, HK and Korea Marketing Lead role has just been created at a globally renowned medtech firm. You will be the right-hand of the Regional Managing Director, formulating and implementing marketing and promotional activities for the company's entire product portfolio.
About the ASEAN, HK and Korea Marketing Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, in addition to leading all regional marketing plans, you will be involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies for immediate and related areas of the organisation that may have a company-wide effect. This is an individual contributor role, but you will have the resources and support needed to take major decisions and implement changes, and will often be required to delegate assignments to subordinate managers, exercising full supervision in terms of costs, methods, staffing and development of cross-functional teams for this region.
- Direct the development of company marketing programmes
- Assess existing and potential markets, plan product life cycles, coordinate technical product development, develop product strategies, define promotional activities, and manage product launches
- Activities may include technical sales support; product advertising/promotion; planning, developing, and implementing multiple channel programmes
- Direct the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s)
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Perform all required management responsibilities, including, but not limited to, the implemention of the company's policies, programmes, and guidelines
- Ensure employee productivity and growth
- Manage resources; know the business well and maintaining functional, technical, and external market awareness necessary for managing immediate organisation
In this influential role, you will be regularly interacting with senior management levels on matters concerning one or more functional areas and/or customers. To be successful in this role, you need to have the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10 years of related commercial experience in medical devices or healthcare services. At least five years of regional SEA experience with some people management experience preferred
- Ability, competence, and confidence to lead people
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Obtain and complete training plans specific to assigned responsibility
- Proficient in utilising business tools such as e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software is preferred
- Comfortable with travel
This company is revolutionary in it’s innovation and approach to creating and implementing multifaceted and integrated hardware and software solutions to diagnose and treat a range of fatal diseases. They pioneer developments in the fields of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, digital imaging and testing, whilst developing long-standing relationships and incredible reputation with the world’s leading clinicians. They are in a phase of exponential growth with offices around the globe, and are developing state-of-the-art solutions that help make the world a healthier place.
If you posses the relevant experience and looking for an life-changing career opportunity, this is one you do not want to miss.
Apply now or reach me for further information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal