Product Manager, Singapore & Malaysia
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-03 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager, Singapore & Malaysia role covering an exciting product portfolio for a company has just opened up at a globally renowned MNC Medical Device Company. In this role, you will be exposed to strategic planning as well as ensuring tactical execution, held responsible for in-field marketing activities.
About the Product Manager, Singapore & Malaysia Role:
Reporting directly into and supporting the Business Head of the region, you will be responsible for leading and managing the Product Life Cycle that includes the business case development, launch and marketing plans, and programmes aligned with Singapore and Malaysia country strategies to meet sales and profit growth objectives.
- Support the sales team to sell effectively through the provision of sales tools, collaterals and other materials, lead and manage the training of staff, development of material and ensure that the sales team is properly trained
- Identify met and unmet training needs and to proactively work with the sales manager to ensure company has a professional and knowledgeable team of sales team members
- Leading, managing the Product Life Cycle that includes new product launch business case development, launch and marketing plans, programs aligned with country and portfolio strategies
- Develop product launch package, effective sales tools to support the sales team
- Understand the gaps in product knowledge and technical competencies and develop training programs to address them
- Spend time in the field with the sales team with the purpose of building new relationships with surgeons and also to coach local sales teams in aligning sales messaging and executing tactical sales activities
- Develop sales forecast and translate the information into demand forecast to ensure timely and adequate, uninterrupted product supply.
- Manage and organise all marketing and medical events
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy and concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Bachelor's Degree, nursing background preferred
- Good understanding of the medical device market environment through customer contact, literature, seminars and other educational programmes
- Minimum of four years’ work experience in sales and / or marketing in Singapore
- Able to establish and maintain positive rapports with country marketing and sales, and distributor sales teams
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and engage counterparts and realign diverting opinions and needs
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Experienced in cross-cultural and matrix environments
This company needs no introduction and is highly reputable and ambitious when it comes to growth and innovation. They operate across various therapeutic areas, holding market leadership in most.
If you are looking for a high-growth company and a friendly work environment, and possess commercial experience in the medical device industry, this is an opportunity you would not want to miss!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal