Regional Product Manager. Pharmaceuticals
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Product Manager, Pharmaceuticals position has opened up at a globally renowned and leading pharmaceutical company. This is a business critical role support local marketing initiatives across the region, liaising directly with the Senior Regional Leadership Team and Global Teams.
About this Regional Product Manager, Pharmaceuticals role:
You will be responsible to lead the role in driving patient insights, patient solutions and patient engagement activities by designing and driving key marketing initiatives across South Asia through the regional marketing road map.
- Drive the new patient-centric strategy across South Asia and the lead region to embrace this mindset as a whole
- Achieve the business objective through effective execution of strategic marketing plan (commercial operations plan), coupled with SMART KPIs, executed within the allocated budget
- Close collaboration with relevant stakeholders within regional Asia and global CoE to ensure effective implementation of patient solutions initiatives in the South Asia region
- Identify and establish a consistent branding for product portfolio across South Asia markets
- Business partner with regional South Asia in developing and implementing marketing plans for the designated regional South Asia countries
- Act as liaison with the global marketing team to co-ordinate and streamline key initiatives for implementation in South Asia’s markets
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent presentation and communication skills as well as project leadership and management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, life sciences major (such as chemistry, etc), pharmacy or equivalent
- Seven to nine years' relevant experience in sales, marketing or BU position in the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry (regional experience is preferred)
- Familiar with marketing concepts, strategies, planning and implementation
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to execute under minimal supervision and able to embrace challenges
- Successes in driving interpersonal relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- 30-40% travel
This pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding reputation and the successful Regional Product Manager, Pharmaceuticals will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
This firm thrives on enthusiasm, and is looking for someone motivated to drive their business growth. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for a more detailed discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal