Regional Marketing Manager, ASEAN
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 medical-and-nursing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
Exciting Regional Marketing Manager positions have just opened at a globally leading medical device company. You will be responsible for implementation of marketing strategy, leading effective launches of new products, product life-cycle management, customer segmentation, advice and communication of competitive strategies, product positioning in these countries and all other pro-active support to drive aggressive growth outcomes.
About the Regional Senior Product Manager, Medical Devices & Consumables Role:
In this business critical role, you will report directly to and work closely with Regional Head of the Business Unit to develop and implement marketing strategies, programs and plans to meet and exceed financial objectives.
- Develop go-to-market plans for new products (business models, pricing strategies, promotions, placement) , actively manage Product- Life- Cycle, Conduct pre-Launch Clinical/Product Evaluations, Launch planning including competitor analysis and pricing review
- Demand and Sales Forecasting
- Provide Sales Force and internal training (on products and usage of collaterals), Developing Customer and Sales Incentives, Identifying the need for surgeon education activity, organising and managing courses
- Preparing in-country product exit plans where necessary
- Develop marketing collaterals for sales teams
- Gathering market research, trends and competitive intelligence and analysis of external market to better understand customer needs
- Development of and interaction with Key Opinion Leaders and Surgeon. Champions for products and techniques within the assigned clinical areas or product platforms
- Assist in implementation and management of global product portfolio for the assigned clinical segment and product platform.
- Report to Global Market Team leader on country specific issues significantly impacting global revenue and profit. Propose solutions to the Global Team Leader on major issues. Implement approved solutions and programs in country and assist with global implementation when requested
- Contribute to the successful launch of new techniques and products by assisting the Commercialisation Leader with country specific launch tasks and activities
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, have deep understanding of the product portfolio and the business, focus on customer needs and given their agility and speed of innovation be innovative and embrace change.
- Bachelor’s degree minimally
- Minimally five years' commercial experience in medical device company, at least two years in marketing
- Marketing task capability/experience - forecasting, pricing, product development, positioning, promotion, planning, portfolio management, surgeon advisory panel
- Analytical skills – able to differentiate facts from opinions. Good understanding of forecasting techniques, statistical analysis and accounting principles
- Customer orientated – mindful of customer needs and how to satisfy them
- Strong English verbal and writing skills – must consistently and effectively communicate with others that use English as their only language
- Critical thinker and decision maker - ability to understand what is best for the business and not afraid to share it with other team members, upwardly and horizontally
- Highly organised – effectively utilises time and stays on top of shifting priorities
- Effective Project manager – able to keep projects on schedule while performing additional unrelated tasks
This role is for a company that needs no introduction – it is a diversified advanced medical technology business that holds leadership position in the numerous therapeutic areas it specialises in.
If you possess the relevant experience, are ambitious and seeking to join an employee-friendly company, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply now so you don’t miss out.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal