Marketing Director, APAC
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting senior leadership job has opened up at a globally renowned Biotech company – this global leader in specialty care diagnostic and treatment solutions is seeking a Regional Marketing Director to drive all marketing and branding strategy, portfolio management and sales enablement activities across the APAC region.
About the Marketing Director, APAC Role:
In this business-critical role reporting directly to the Head of the Region, you will be leading a team of marketers to drive downstream new product/ business launches, upstream to build platforms by engaging customers/ stakeholders to obtain customer/stakeholder insights and channel them into product development, drive sales enablement activities and tools and be the owner of market size, share, trend and competitor information
- Provide core product marketing assets (i.e. Product Marketing Briefs, one-pagers, pitch decks, analyst briefs) that highlight current and future capabilities needed to further the product portfolio strategy
- Understand and report competitive dynamics and market shifts to broader team and provide strategic direction to tackle competitive threats with the help of the commercial marketing team. Create & manage competitive battle cards for top tier competitors
- Develop market expertise and insights using customer segmentation and personas - translate trends into actionable commercial marketing opportunities, lead the team in developing competitive advantages, and leverage competitive intelligence for strategic business plans (including pricing, feature priorities, portfolio planning)
- Drive go-to-market marketing plans for new product releases; generate product naming, value propositions and core content for launch messaging and broader portfolio alignment
- Support the sales enablement team through information gathering and delivery, assessing and providing appropriate product marketing content and tools in a prescriptive manner that aligns to the buyer’s journey (sales playbook, demo, target customer lists, etc.)
- Brand - Ensure all aspects of product marketing content are on brand, consistent, focused on customer outcomes, and employ best marketing practices
- Customer references - Maintain core list of referenceable customers for product area, continually work to refresh and enhance list of and information on customers, and provide new and existing customer information to Communications, Strategic Marketing, Commercial Marketing, and other teams for inclusion in programs and deliverable
- Story telling - Demonstrated ability to generate compelling stories and possess the innate ability to make the complex simple
This company is a role-model for many with complex and new approach to health-care management and hence looking for someone with strong change management and leadership capabilities. To be successful in this role you must be able to lead continuous-improvement, think outside the box, and collaborate across boundaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field from an accredited university or college, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 15 years of related commercial experience in life science, diagnostics, health-care industry, Oncology experience preferred
- Professional experience in strategic marketing, product marketing, market analysis, consumer insights, sales/ branding or related field experience
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinker and ability to work across business lines
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills in English, with a knack for compelling storytelling and the innate ability to make the complex simple
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects successfully
- Effective interpersonal skills in communication with corporate personnel, customers, business partners and local authorities as well as internal customers.
- Excellent judgement and strong people management/supervisory skills to manage, motivate and develop individuals.
- Subject to business need, frequent travel within APAC and occasional travel to the US is expected
This company is revolutionary in it’s innovation and approach to creating and implementing multi-faceted and integrated hardware and software solutions to diagnose and treat a range of fatal diseases. They have been pioneering developments in the fields of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, digital imaging and testing, whilst developing long-standing relationships and incredible reputation with the world’s leading clinicians. They are in a phase of exponential growth, with offices around the globe is developing state-of-the-art solutions that help make the world a healthier place.
If you posses the relevant experience and looking for an life-changing career opportunity, this is one you do not want to miss.
Apply now or reach me for further information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal