APAC Clinical Education & Training Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting APAC Clinical Education & Training Manager has become available in a leading medical devices company, based in Singapore. Reporting directly to global, you will be in an high-impact role that also works cross-functionally internally as well as is the face of the company with KOLs and HCPs across the entire APAC region.
About the APAC Clinical Education & Training Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing an optimal training environment, shared services and quality guidance in support of APAC development programs.
- Ensure training is part of an integrated marketing and business plan. Ensure sustainable competitive advantage through consistency and quality of programs
- Ensure Quality Policy and Guidelines are strictly and fully implemented in all activities, programs, and processes. All compliance & quality training and e-learning should be completed as requested (100% compliance)
- Work closely with Marketing to support new product training. Support Sales and marketing organisation during congress
- Support the Training & Education team & manage the internal training activities covering the product, procedure, technical and clinical training programs
- Support International educational events in APAC, and in some limited cases in other regions
- Identify and coordinate resources and materials existing into the organisation to set up, support and execute the training programs
- In charge of the execution of professional education programs & HCP curriculum
- Attend APAC workshops & support training activities: Logistics, Organisation, Technical support, Ensure optimum usage of our products during procedures in the strict respect of company compliance and quality guide lines reports
- Develop and sustain relationships with KOL & scientific societies (country/region)to set up, support professional education programs ensuring state of the art usage of the products in procedures
- Develop new material and supporting tools as necessary
As this role supports the APAC region, you must be able to travel extensively (at least 50%).
- Minimum five years of Sales, Marketing or training and education experience in medical devices, preferably in advanced surgical procedures
- Fluency in English is required; plus fluency in an Asian language will be advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent communicator and trainer
- Demonstrate team leadership skill sets
- Influencing skills required
This company needs no introduction - they are a leader in the highly technical and niche therapeutic areas they operate in. They are consistently rated as one of the most innovative and employee-friendly organisations to be a part of.
If you have the skill-sets and experience needed and looking to propel your career forward, this is an opportunity you cannot miss!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal