Regional Asia Marketing Manager / Associate Director
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 180000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A challenging Regional Marketing Manager / Director job has become available in a leading medical devices group. Reporting directly to the VP of the Region, you will be driving all product branding and promotion activities.
About the Regional Marketing Manager / Director Role:
In this position, you will influence the development and drive the execution of regional marketing strategies related to the product line to meet the business objectives. You are to establish and maintain a strong regional competitive position through identification of marketing opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of the regions’ marketing plans to achieve financial/budget expectations by creating metrics to analyze and drive growth in different segments and drive product line strategies
- Market Development Activities – Driving Regional/ Global HCP Education programs, KOL Roadshows, Regional Speaker Sessions, Clinical Conventions
- Market research – market size, market share- employs marketing research tools or through individual effort
- Market sensing – customer needs, requirements, environment trends, competitors
- Pricing – per product per market per segment
- Marketing communications – advertising, promotions, e-marketing
- Tactical marketing mixes to maximise the go to market in the region
- Create business cases for new opportunities within the region, engage with the global team and applicable country teams
- Provide segment expertise to product management in order to improve sales
- Lead and own the demand review process for the region for assigned product lines. Accountable for demand management by developing recommendations on product sales forecasts and production inventory issues
- Guide countries through successful product launches
- Act as a mentor to business leaders/sales leader in smaller markets and marketing teams in larger markets
- Meet all marketing work-stream deliverables as required in Global Product Development Process, when applicable
As this role requires interfacing with cross functional resources including other Marketing associates, Finance, Quality, Regulatory, Operations and R&D, and counterparts across the globe (other regional marketeers as well global team) , to succeed in this role you need to be able to be an excellent at stakeholder management, relationship-building with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, preferably with a regional exposure, in the medical devices industry
- Experience with market or business development will be helpful
- Cross functional team experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with approximately 35% - 50% travel
For more than a century, this company has been at the forefront of developing innovative medical devices that solve the challenges of health care professionals and patients across the globe. They are reputable amongst KOLs as well as an employer given their employee-friendly work environment.
If you are an ambitious and experienced marketer in the medical devices industry looking to join an organisation that will truly value you and give you ample learning and development opportunities, this is the opportunity for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal